Our client, who specialise in Shipping and Logistics, are currently looking to recruit an experienced Export Operator to join their team in Slough.
Your role as the Export Operator will be to ensure all export shipments are collected by the correct vehicle; all documentation is prepared and sent over to clients via Air, Road and Sea.
Other duties of the Export Operator:
- Use the correct CPC code for complete all customs entries, ensuring the entry is scanned to the NES folder
- Help plan shipments, deciding the most appropriate route
- Liaise with oversea agents, ensuring they receive pre-alerts with all necessary details and copies of documents
- Ensure NES file is complete, post flight shipment details are correct, and all relevant details are sent over to the client
- Liaise with the accounts team, discussing credit agreements of the clients
- Ensure all files are fully up to date and ready to be charged out
- Deal with quotations for new and existing clients
The successful Export Operator will have previous experience working in an Export environment, and have previous experience working as an Export Clerk / Export Coordinator / Export Operative.
You will need to hold a full UK driving license and good IT knowledge – particularly with Outlook, Word and Excel.
Also, having some experience using eCustoms and Boxtop would be ideal, but not essential as training will be provided.
We are keen to speak with candidates who have strong knowledge of the English language – both written and verbal.
Contact us today.
If this Export Operator is something you would like to know more about or you know of anyone that fits the bill, either forward this advert to them, send us their details or get in contact with us and we will do the rest. You can recommend as many people as you like via our website and earn a referral fee per candidate we place*. This is an unlimited offer.
As recruiters specialising in Removals, Relocations and Global Mobility, Red Recruit have vacancies at all levels within the industry, so please do get in touch to tell us what you’re looking for and we’ll do our best to assist.
*T&C's apply. Please contact the office for more information.
Please note: - We do not advertise all of our vacancies as some are highly confidential. Therefore please either submit your CV to us directly or call us in complete confidence.
We have also setup a contacts list for candidates to join to be made aware of all relevant jobs to them. If this sounds of interest, then please get in contact with us via our website and send us your CV so that we can make sure you receive relevant updates on our latest vacancies.